Thursday, June 2, 2011

Three Things Every Relationship Needs

I am well aware of how silly this sounds but while brainstorming this entry I came to realize how complex relationships really are. More than that: how consequential actions are in life and love. So here is my idea of the three most important things to base a relationship on.
1.       Honesty- Being honest in a relationship will almost always lead to trust. It will also allow your partner to have realistic expectations of you and where the relationship is heading.
2.       Communication- Even those that start off small, with a simple hello, open up the opportunity for friendship. There is truly something beautiful in having a friendship with the person you are spending your life with.
3.       Respect- I am not fool enough to say that everyone you respect, you will someday love. It is more that if you don’t respect someone you will never love them. If you truly love, you truly respect.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...me likey. I think you should explore each bullet a little more. Highlight or bold face the main word.

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! and a little jealous! LOL...sister envy rules!!

J/K love ya!

Martha Giffen said...

Nice blog and cool post! I'm here from the 31 day blog challenge. Look forward to reading more of your posts!

Eleanor said...

Hi, I found you also from the blog challenge. I like your style, I'll be dropping by often,
Eleanor

Francine said...

Thanks for the feed back!